Thursday, January 28, 2010

Y is for Yorki- Poo ( yorkshire terrier/ Toy Poodle)

I have the cutest Little puppy. Her name is Buffy. She is not actually a puppy, Buffy just looks like one because she is a Yorkie-poo, and they don't grow big at all. The tallest they get is up to 10 inches and they weigh under 10 lbs, which is not very big at all.


We got Buffy when she was a new born puppy, it was on my sister, Taryn's, birthday, the 21st of July. We bought Buffy during the time we were visiting Canada for summer, so we had to bring her back to Dubai.




I was out with my grandmother, and i had no clue that we were getting a dog.

When i got back from my grandmother's i saw her sitting on the couch and she came running to me as fast as she could, which was not very fast. I remember when she jumped up onto my legs and i said to my mom, " i don't like her..." but then my mom interrupted me thinking i was finished and she gasped in surprise and said, " you don't like her?!," but i had no time to correct her. About 6 years later i told my mom that i was not finished talking, and that i was trying to say that i don't like it when she jumps up on to me, but i love my dog very much.




Buffy is 6 years old now but she is still as energetic as a puppy. She is a very well behaved dog and is definitely a people person. Buffy is a princess she dislikes it a lot when other dogs disrespect her. Buffy is Perfect in every way for my family and i love her Very much!



Life lesson
Treat pets well and they will treat you well!









No comments:

Post a Comment