Tuesday, January 26, 2010

B is for Brenna's life (short version)

My name is Brenna. I was born on October 7th 1997 at 2 am in Groves Memorial hospital in Fergus.

When I was 3 months old I met my best friend, Rachel. We met by our Fathers, they both started working for the same airline and became friends, and so did Rachel and I. We are still as close as ever today, and literally know everything about each other.

I was 2 years old when I moved to Dubai, so did Rachel. I first went to school at Jumeriah Primary School. I left that school half way through Junior Kindergarden. After that I started at Dess for my other half of J.K., and I stayed there until I finished grade 1. My last school in Dubai was E.C.P.S, English Collage Primary School, I was there for grade 2 and grade 3. That was my favorite school because I had a lot of fun there.

After 6 and a half years in Dubai. We moved back Canada. I started at a school named S.J.K, in grade 4. I was very shy and not used to, "Canadian schooling," but I met a very kind girl who misunderstood me and thought my name was Brenda, and she thought I said I was from China. Emilie taught me many things, like how to use a water fountain, because surprisingly all the schools I went to in Dubai didn't have any of them. She helped me make friends and she became my best friend in Canada. Emilie and I are best buddies. This school has been the school that i have stayed the longest at, and I am very happy about that.

Now I am still in Canada and I am very happy!


Life lesson!

Live your Life to the Fullest, and have at least 1 best friend !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment