Friday, January 15, 2010

S is for my sisters

I have 3 sisters (not including me), their names are Janine, Taryn, and Josie.


My favorite sister is Janine, she is also the oldest, she is 19, and will be 20 in October. She is my favorite sister because she is kind and caring to me. Everyone calls us 2 peas in a pod. We are also both born in October, and we both have dark hair. She goes to the University of Carleton, it is in Ottawa. She has a lot of fun there and she loves it a lot. I miss her a lot when she is at school because she is so wonderful, and takes me everywhere. One of my most favorite days with her was when I was 7 and she was 14, she took me to the movies with her friends, and it was a lot of fun, she bought me a lot of things, I had a great time, and the movie was good too.

Taryn is the second oldest. She is nothing like Janine, she is more random, crazy, and outgoing. She is likely the one to be found at theme parks and so on. Now that she is old enough to drive, she is 17 turning 18 in July, she has a car, and so she drives us to school, and when she says ,"lets go," she means it, and if you don't come right that minute, you are blamed for making everyone being late. She is also very strict about thing left in her car. Sometimes she has friends in her car, and they always leave garbage behind, so then she blames Josie and I for it and tells us to take it out. I have learned to not say anything like ," that not mine, maybe it might be one of your friends garbage," but no no, she doesn't care about that, Taryn just want to her car clean, and doesn't want to clean it herself. But Taryn is very funny, and she is very fun.

And the youngest is Josie. She is 10 years old and 11 in July. This is ironic as well because I already said that Janine and I have dark hair and the same birth month, well, Taryn and Josie both have brown hair and are both born in July. Josie is the only one out of all of my sisters and me that has blue eyes, the rest of us have brown. Everyone asks ," if she is 10 then why is she in grade 6, well when we lived in Dubai, the schools were British schools, and British schools start kids a year early, so instead of starting J.K. when you are 4, you start when you are 3. She is very annoying, but can also be a lot of fun too. She is also funny, and when she gets laughing she cant stop. I love having her as a little sister most times, but sometimes she can really get on my nerve's, but don't all little siblings, so I have to put up with it; and hopefully sooner than later she will mature and stop stealing thing from my room!

Then there is me! I am actually older than Josie, but I Thought I should write about her first, since it is about my sisters. My name is Brenna, and I am 12 years old turning 13 in October. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, And i love my sister no matter what!

Life Lesson!

Love your Siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment